Job Title: Sales Manager
Organization: KCB Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
KCB Bank Uganda which is part of KCB Group, East Africa’s largest
commercial bank that was established in 1896. Over the years, the Bank has
grown and spread its wings into Tanzania, South Sudan, Uganda, Rwanda and
Burundi completing the East African circuit in the year 2012. Today, the Group
has the largest branch network in the region with over 238 branches, 950 ATMs
and 8,000 agents offering banking services on a 24/7 basis in East Africa. KCB
Bank Uganda was established in the year 2007 and has grown to become one of
Uganda’s top ten commercial banks. Currently KCB Bank Uganda has 14 branches
complemented with 16 ATMs spread on Kampala Road, Commercial Plaza, Ben
Kiwanuka, Luwum Street, Oasis Mall Sixth Street, Arua, Elgon Masaba, Fort
Portal, Gulu, Hoima, Lira, Mbarara and Jinja that offer trade financing,
corporate and retail banking services to customers.
Key Duties and
- Initiate, design and/or recommend Retail
sales strategies and customer value propositions.
- Implement agreed-upon sales strategies
- Responsible for the overall performance
of the Personal Sales team (ARMs) in achieving specific sales, service,
and operational rigor targets.
- Ensure a high quality of personal loan
book to minimize impairment and provisions to acceptable standard.
- Implement the Retail Sales strategy, as
may be agreed with the Head of Retail, through the achievement of Company
targets; ensuring compliance with all operational controls; satisfying
customer needs & expectations, and through sales growth and income
- Working with the Retail Team to achieve
sales and service targets.
- Spearhead recruitment of schemes as well
as review and penetration analysis of existing schemes.
- Review performance of the personal
banking products and repackage strategies for the struggling products.
- Drive migration and uptake of digital channels
for personal banking customers.
Qualifications, Skills and
- The applicant for the KCB Bank Sales
manager must hold a university degree in relevant business discipline, any
additional degree with a Marketing, Economics or Business is an added
- Eight years’ experience in sales &
service management in a consumer banking environment, with a track record
- Experience in Direct Sales Role,
Personal Banker, Business Banker, Branch Management and team leader sales.
- Strong people management skills and
thorough knowledge of banking products and services, including wider
understanding of the general consumer banking universe.
- Demonstrable sound knowledge in digital
financial services and their relevance to banking.
- Leadership capacity, including strong
communications, negotiations, and interpersonal skills, with the ability
to motivate staff.
- Strong communications, negotiations and
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online through the KCB Bank online recruitment
portal at the link below.
Deadline: Thursday, 11th