Several No Experience Customer Service Jobs – Personal Bankers – Centenary Bank
Organisation: Centenary Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Manager Business Banking/ Assistant Manager Business Banking/ Business Administrator (depending on branch size
Centenary Bank is a commercial bank in Uganda licensed by the Bank of Uganda, the central bank and national banking regulator.
Job Summary: Centenary Bank seeks to recruit suitably qualified, and competent persons to fill the position of Personal Banker (Agricultural Background). These are exciting opportunities for highly motivated and result driven individuals.
The Personal Banker will drive business growth, credit quality, and excellent customer experience while offering a wide range of solutions to the customers, based on customer needs, for the respective portfolio.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Formulate and implement sales action plans for the portfolio that will facilitate the achievement of business objectives.
- Analyse existing customer data to identify expansion and/or additional business opportunities utilising the MIS information.
- Participate in sales campaigns, techniques and tactics in a planned manner to achieve sales targets.
- Prepare sales reports showing the balance sheet position, pipeline and the sales performance for the period required.
- Proactively acquire new client and drive cross-selling of additional solutions according to customer needs; as well as referring sales leads to other business stakeholders like Asset Finance, Trade finance, Mortgage among others.
- Drive the use/sale of alternative self-service banking channels and educate customers on the benefits of utilising alternative channels.
- Grow revenue and profitability of assigned portfolio.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Centenary Bank Personal Banker job placement should hold a Bachelor’s degree in an Agricultural related field.
- Required Skills
- Analytical skills
- Communicating with Impact
- Decision Making
- Team player
- Attention to details
- Leading & Supervising
- Coping with Pressure
- Delivering Customer Expectations
- Writing and Reporting
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining a dynamic team in a fast-paced work environment and meet fully the requirements above, please:
Download an application form, Click Here
Fill the form and attach an application letter (addressed to General Manager Human Resource, Centenary Bank, P.O. Box 1892, Kampala), updated Curriculum Vitae, plus copies of all academic credentials, testimonials and contact details of three competent referees.
E-mail the above to: Talent_sourcing@centenarybank.co.ug
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will, be contacted.
Deadline: 12th April 2021