District Support Coordinator NGO Jobs – VVOB – Education for Development
Job Title: District Support Coordinator
Organisation: VVOB – Education for Development
Duty Station: Uganda
Salary Range: From UGX 5,830,095 – 9,347,457 dependent on years of experience
VVOB – Education for Development, is a non-proﬁt organisation that focuses o improving the quality of education. VVOB partners with Ministries of Education at national and sub-national levels, and with public education institutions in nine countries globally. Through time provision of technical assistance. the capacity of national governments and local education authorities for the design and implementation ci education policies and/or innovations is improved. WOB has its headquarters in Brussels (Belgium), and became operational in Uganda in 2019. VVOB has offices in Kampala, Gulu, and ﬁeld offices in Arua and Isingiro.
Job Summary: The District Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the planning. implementation and Monitoring of district level activities for the TaRL project, including trainings and TaRL sessions. As district project coordinator, you report directly in the project coordinator at head office in Kampala, and work closely together with the education advisor, the MEAL adviser, and the other district project coordinator.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- You also report to the Program Manager and Operations Manager of VVOB in Uganda. You facilitate and support the training of the master trainers and ensure high quality training of mentors and teachers.
- In addition, you contribute to the quality of TaRL session by regularly observing lessons and providing feedback to TaRL instructors.
- You also collaborate closely with the DEO to support monitoring of TaRL implementation and learner progress, among others through regular coordination meetings.
- You nurture the communication for data collection which involves the MOES focal point, DEO, Coordinating Center Tutors, research partner staff, TIET, UNEB, NCDC, MoES Department of Basic Education.
- You ensure appropriate planning at district level and share these plans to inform the national planning processes.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should hold relevant qualifications
How to Apply:
All interested candidates should go to the link below to submit your online application.
Deadline: 15th April 2021