Fresher Accounts Assistant UK NGO Jobs – Mildmay
Job Title: Accounts Assistant- Bursar’s Officer
Organization: Mildmay Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Mildmay Uganda is an indigenous Christian NGO that offers General and HIV/AIDS medical services also providing technical support for Ministry of Health Systems to scale up comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services.
Job Summary: The Accounts assistant will support the finance and accounting function of the Institute. He/She will support the Bursar to ensure that all Income and expenditure is monitored and tracked and that accurate reporting is provided to Management and to the Governing Council.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should preferably hold a Degree B. Com (Accounting), BBA (Accounting).
- One year of professional experience in Finance and Accounting
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Good knowledge of Navision accounting software
- Analytical skills, experience in grants management.
- Experience/evidence of having worked in a school/educational institution is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 9th April 2021