No Experience Office Assistant Job Vacancies – World Vision International
Organisation: World Vision International
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Programme Support Assistant
World Vision Uganda is a Christian Relief, Development and Advocacy Non-Government Organization dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. We currently work in over 41 districts in Uganda. World Vision is committed to the protection of children and we will not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible. “Our Vision for every child, Life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every Heart, the will to make it so.”
Job Summary: The Office Assistant will clean company premises, provide secretarial support; distribute information and documents to different places in line with the division strategy.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To clean the organization offices and compound
- Sweeping and Mopping
- Dusting and Cobwebbing
- Coordinate fumigation at least bi annual
- Cleaning windows and walls
- Emptying and cleaning dustbins
- Maintain a clean compound
- To clean the washrooms/rest rooms
- Scrub the restrooms
- Replenish the toiletries
- Replenish hand washing water and soap
- To prepare tea for staff and visitors
- Prepare and serve tea
- Wash utensils immediately after staff have taken tea
- Maintain a Clean kitchen at all times
- Replenish utility items
- Waste management
- Collect all waste and dispose it off
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant for the World Vision Office Assistant job must hold an O’ level certificate
- Computer literate
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must be hardworking, courteous and friendly.
- Must be able to work in a team, with minimum supervision and flexible.
- Must be able to stay calm in stressful moments.
- Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to submit your application and complete Curriculum Vitae by applying online through visiting World Vision International’s e-recruitment jobs portal at the web link below.
Deadline: 13th April 2021