Entry Level Personal Assistant (PA) to CEO Jobs – B&S Produce Uganda
Organisation: B&S Produce Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
B&S Produce Uganda was established in 2013. The main plant is located at Bombo Luwero District Uganda, Nyimbwa – Gulu Highway with its Main office Located at Forest Mall Lugogo Bypass Unit 48. Produce dealt includes coffee beans, G-nuts, kidney beans, maize, sesame, Sorghum, Soya Beans, fresh vegetables and fruits.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The PA support CEO with daily administrative duties with broad variety of tasks that includes, maintains CEO office efficiently by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procedures, completes operational requirements, following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports, summarizing information, identifying trends, provide general support to staff and visitors, perform clerical, administrative, and secretarial responsibilities and tasks, reading, monitoring and responding to email, preliminary drafting of correspondence on CEO behalf, manage executives’ schedules, calendars and appointments, planning and organizing meetings, writing minutes.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication, Administrative Science, Secretariat.
- Two to three years’ experience in a corporate/service company
- Extensive knowledge of office management, systems and procedures at the executive level, multi-task and prioritize activities
- Proficient in powerpoint, excel MS office, discretion, and confidentiality
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should submit their letters of interest including updated CV (Maximum 3 pages) to email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title position indicated as the Email subject.
- No academic documents required at this stage (This requirement will be coordinated in the separate communication to only shortlisted applicants).
- No consideration will be made on applications received after the deadline.
Deadline: Tuesday 13th April 2021