Fresher Regional Agency Banking Officer Job Careers – Finance Trust Bank
Job Title: Regional Agency Banking Officer
Organisation: Finance Trust Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Supervisor Agency Banking
Finance Trust Bank was licensed as a Tier 1 Commercial Bank on 11th November, 2013, taking over the financial services business of Uganda Finance Trust Limited (MDI). Today Finance Trust Bank is a fully-fledged Commercial Bank serving a clientele of over 400,000 depositors and over 23,000 borrowers, through a network of 35 branches country wide. The Bank offers a variety of Products and services including; Savings, Current accounts, Loans, Money transfer services and Bills payments to its target market which comprises of micro, small and medium entrepreneurs, salary earners and youth.
Job Summary: The Regional Agency Banking Officer will plan, coordinate and implement the recruitment, training and monitoring of the performance of Finance Trust Bank agents.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit agents for the bank and monitor transactions in line with the policy and procedures.
- Monitor the performance of the Bank agent in line with set targets, standards and procedures.
- Implement the training programme for agents as per agency banking annual work – plan.
- Carry out regular visits to agents to confirm compliance with the Internal Bank/ External Regulators’ policies and procedures.
- Carry out first level maintenance of agency banking equipment.
- Handle first level of customer service to agents and handle customer complaints arising from agents.
- Liaise with Marketing dept. to ensure that agent premises are properly branded and the Finance Trust Bank brand is visible at all agent premises.
- Carry out any other work related duties assigned by your supervisor from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Regional Agency Banking Officer job should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any of these fields e.g. Economics, Business Administration, Social Sciences /Marketing, education, obtained from a recognised University
- Experience working with FTB as Banking Assistant/Officer for at least one year.
- Certificate of Train the trainer will be an added advantage
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- A good team leader with self-drive.
- High integrity
- Flexibility to work and travel upcountry whenever necessary.
- Excellent marketing and sales skills.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Exceptional negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to train and disseminate information to teams.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications i.e. excellent Microsoft office skills, excel, internet, etc
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Attentiveness to detail is critical.
- Demonstrated high integrity and sense of confidentiality.
- Results oriented with ability to meet deadlines.
- Flexible and able to work for long hours.
- Good interpersonal and team work skills.
- No previous disciplinary issues at the branch or at Head Office.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to ride a motorcycle is an added advantage
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should address their application to Head, Human Resource, Finance Trust Bank, Plot 115 & 121, and Katwe. P.O. Box 6972, Kampala, Uganda, and email it, as well as photocopies of academic testimonials, and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The CV should include telephone contacts and email addresses of three referees, one of who should be the most recent employer.
Deadline: 13th April, 2021
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted on Tel. Numbers 0312 222600 or 0414 341275 ONLY. Please note: As per Bank procedures, No job offers are made online.