Earn over 42,000 US Dollars as USEFM PEPFAR Small Grants Coordinator at United States US Embassy
Job Title: USEFM PEPFAR Small Grants Coordinator
Organisation: United States US Embassy, US Mission in Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Salary: USD $42,570
Position Number: Kampala-2021-013
About US Embassy:
The United States Embassy in Kampala, Uganda has enjoyed diplomatic relations with Uganda for over 30 years. Ambassador Natalie E. Brown currently heads the U.S Mission to Uganda. The Mission is composed of several offices and organizations all working under the auspices of the Embassy and at the direction of the Ambassador.
Among the offices operating under the U.S Mission to Uganda are:
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Peace Corps
Job Summary: The USEFM PEPFAR Small Grants Coordinator is responsible, under the direct supervision of the Deputy PEPFAR Country Coordinator, for the management and implementation of the Embassy’s Community Grants for HIV/AIDS under PEPFAR. Assist PEPFAR Coordination Office with administrative duties
The coordinator’s primary responsibility is management of PEPFAR community grants for HIV/AIDS Incumbent will also solicit applications from potential grantees when opportunities present themselves that fulfill the goals and objectives of the program
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
NOTE: All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item.
- The applicants for the United States US Embassy USEFM PEPFAR Small Grants Coordinator job opportunity should have two years of college/University studies is required.
- A minimum of two years of work experience in an office environment.
- General Knowledge of development goals and ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Ability to plan, arrange, manage and administer all programs according to U.S. government regulations.
- Must be able to work in a high-volume, high-productivity environment and to work well with others.
- Must be computer literate, preferably with experience in EXCEL and MS WORD.
- Must be able to draft concise and clear recommendations.
- A successful candidate must be a self-starter, able to plan and execute his/her duties with minimal supervision.
- The candidate must also be willing to travel frequently to remote parts of Uganda to monitor and evaluate projects and must be able to liaise effectively with projects implementers, beneficiaries, and local officials.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance at the Public Trust level.
- Language: Level IV fluent English in speaking, reading and writing is required
How to Apply:
All those interested in working with the US mission in Kampala should send their applications online at the link below.
Deadline: 20th April 2021