Group Financial Accountant Jobs – Movit Products Limited
Job Title: Group Financial Accountant
Organization: Movit Products Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Report to: Head of Finance
Movit Products Limited (MPL) is a leading Quality Cosmetics Manufacturing Company in Africa with operations in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo and South Sudan. Movit Products Limited manufactures healthy beauty hair, skin and nail care products aimed at empowering every person to face life with confidence.
Job Summary: The Group Financial Accountant will be responsible for managing and supporting financial accounting roles of all group companies.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage the general financial accounting functions of all group companies.
- Preparation and review of consolidated financial statements for all group companies.
- Support group companies with the annual budget preparation and consolidation; and monitoring of budget performance.
- Ensuring financial reporting standards across the entire group are uniform and in conformance with IFRS.
- Developing and managing financial systems & policies, and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Support group companies with product costing, product pricing and any other
- strategic decision.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to direct reports through coaching, training and support to enable them reach their full potential.
- Perform any other role as will be assigned by your supervisor
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Movit Group Financial Accountant job position should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or any other relevant field
- CPA, ACCA or any other relevant professional qualification
- Analytical and logical abilities, with a high attention to details
- Minimum relevant experience of 5 years
- Excellent computer skills with advanced excel skills
- Working knowledge of SAP ERP is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of accounting procedures and general controls with degree of compliance
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Interpersonal skill-Ability to relate well with other fellow workmates
- Leadership skills-Ability to move along with all team members in terms activities
- Communication skills: Ability to pass on proper and efficient work information
- Ability to work under pressure:
- Flexibility: Being free and able to handle different tasks as per current need requirement.
How to Apply:
All candidates should fill the Movit Application form, Download Here and send it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org (Not more than 1MB)
Please quote the Job Title in the subject line
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 16th April 2021.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted