Several Fresher No Experience Customer Service Jobs – Personal Bankers – ABSA Bank
Organization: ABSA Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK)
Duty Station: Uganda
Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK) is a diversified standalone African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of products and services across personal and business banking, corporate and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance. Absa Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the continent and around 41 000 employees.
We own majority stakes in banks in Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Mozambique, the Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania (Barclays Bank in Tanzania and National Bank of Commerce), Uganda and Zambia. We also have representative offices in Namibia and Nigeria, as well as insurance operations in Botswana, Kenya, Mozambique, South Africa, Tanzania and Zambia.
Job Summary: The Personal Banker will provide specialist advise & support in the maintenance & analysis of banking activities & initiatives in order to provide accurate reports & information to relevant stakeholders, through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed SOPs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifying customer needs & managing customer flow (queues): Effectively directing customers to the appropriate banker to provide end-to-end solutions to client needs
- Digital ambassador: Act as a digital ambassador matching client needs and digital platforms accurately & successfully to encourage digital channel adoption where it makes sense to do so
- Sales & Service: Consistently deliver exceptional sales & service & team goals
- Compliance and Risk Management: Drive proactive compliance & risk management in all essential banker activity including risk identification, risk prevention e.g. operational risk, information security (customer confidentiality) etc.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant for the Absa Group Limited Personal Banker should hold relevant qualifications
- Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who wish to join ABSA Group in the aforementioned capacity should apply online at the link below.