Fresher Applications Support Analyst Jobs – ABSA Bank (formerly Barclays Bank UK)
Job Title: Applications Support Analyst
Organization: Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK) is a diversified standalone African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of products and services across personal and business banking, corporate and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance. Absa Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the continent and around 41 000 employees.
We own majority stakes in banks in Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Mozambique, the Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania (Barclays Bank in Tanzania and National Bank of Commerce), Uganda and Zambia. We also have representative offices in Namibia and Nigeria, as well as insurance operations in Botswana, Kenya, Mozambique, South Africa, Tanzania and Zambia.
Job Summary: The Applications Support Analyst will provide specialist advise and support related to applications analysis or services, in order to meet client needs, through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures (SOPs).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interaction with end-users to determine their requirements
- Engage with business to plan implementation of initiatives
- Participate the development life-cycle to ensure user satisfaction
- Ensure all issues are appropriately monitored and resolved
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the ABSA Group Applications Support Analyst job should hold relevant qualifications
- Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Physical, Mathematical, Computer and Life Sciences (Required)
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who wish to join ABSA Group in the aforementioned capacity should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 8th May 2021