Product Marketing Manager – CIB and Markets Employment Opportunity – ABSA Bank
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager – CIB and Markets
Organization: Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK) is a diversified standalone African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of products and services across personal and business banking, corporate and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance. Absa Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the continent and around 41 000 employees.
We own majority stakes in banks in Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Mozambique, the Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania (Barclays Bank in Tanzania and National Bank of Commerce), Uganda and Zambia. We also have representative offices in Namibia and Nigeria, as well as insurance operations in Botswana, Kenya, Mozambique, South Africa, Tanzania and Zambia.
Job Summary: The Product Marketing Manager -CIB and Markets will provide specialist advice and support related to the marketing of products and or service, enabling the achievement of predefined objectives as per agreed SOPs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute business unit marketing strategies to drive consideration and business outcomes.
- Develop business unit marketing and communication plans with a clear focus to meeting business objectives.
Campaign proposition marketing execution:
- Execute 360 integrated marketing that change consumer perception, improve consideration and drive business outcomes.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the ABSA Group Product Marketing Manager – CIB and Markets job should hold relevant qualifications
- Higher Diplomas: Marketing (Required)
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who wish to join ABSA Group in the aforementioned capacity should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 10th May 2021