Gender Field Officer Non-profit Careers – Hanns R. Neumann Stiftung Africa (HRNS)
Job Title: Gender Field Officer
Organisation: Hanns R. Neumann Stiftung Africa (HRNS)
Duty Station: Uganda
Hanns R. Neumann Stiftung Africa (HRNS) is a non-profit foundation which implements projects that promote sustainable livelihoods improvement of coffee farmers and their families. HRNS’ activities concentrate on the economic and social empowerment of producer communities by enhancing their competitiveness, forming and strengthening farmer organizations, creating better market linkages and promoting access to important support services, while at the same time promoting sustainable farming and long-term use of natural resources. Gender equality and inclusive household development are key components in all project interventions.
Job Summary: The Gender Field Officer will mainly ensure that the principles of gender equality are integrated and followed in all project interventions.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a university degree in gender and community development or related field
- At least five years of experience implementing gender interventions in rural communities
- Good understanding of gender concepts and experience with relevant approaches and methodologies.
- Excellent mobilizations and facilitation skills
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to speak and write in Luganda language
- Ability to ride a motorcycle with a valid riding permit
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates for the above-mentioned position are requested to send their application including cover letter, detailed CV (max 3 pages), and the names and contacts of 3 referees to email@example.com
NB: Women are strongly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline: 17th May 2021.