Manager Research and Business Analysis Employment Opportunity – Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA)
Job Title: Manager Research and Business Analysis
Organization: Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Ref. No: DSC 15/70/01 Vol.2
Kampala Capital City Authority is the legal entity, established by the Ugandan Parliament that is responsible for the operations of the capital city of Kampala in Uganda. It replaced the Kampala City Council.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: The incumbent will be responsible to the Deputy Director Business Support and Compliance Management for performing the following duties:-
- Developing and monitoring implementation of research policies and procedures in line with the KCCA mandate.
- Planning and coordinating process of identifying, updating and synchronizing issues that will constitute research agenda of the KCCA revenue strategies on a regular basis.
- Planning and conducting feasibility studies aimed at identifying viable and suitable revenue collection programs to be implemented by KCCA in line with the Mandate.
- Reviewing all research findings/publications, analyzing data and generating reports for stake holders and making recommendations for policy and process improvement in line with identified needs and the research agenda of the Authority.
- Developing and implement research methods and work processes in line with research objectives.
- Reviewing research reports and publications and making recommendations on the steps to take in line with the KCCA mandate and objectives.
- Managing the performance and development of staff in line with the HR policy and Performance Management guidelines.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) Manager Research and Business Analysis jobs should be Ugandans holding Honours Bachelor’s Degrees in either Economics, or Quantitative Economics, or Finance, or Business Administration, or Social Science, or Statistics, or any other related field from a recognized University or Institution plus a minimum of a Master’s Degree in either Commerce, or Economics, or Finance and Accounting, or Business Administration, or Management, or any other related field from a recognized University/Institution.
- Applicants should have a minimum of seven (7) years working experience in research and development three (3) of which must have been gained at Principal Officer or Middle management level in Government or from a reputable organization
- Age: Above 30 years
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) are encouraged to apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 7th June 2021