Job Title: Manager Security and Documentation
Organisation: Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK) is a diversified standalone African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of products and services across personal and business banking, corporate and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance. Absa Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the continent and around 41 000 employees.
We own majority stakes in banks in Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Mozambique, the Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania (Barclays Bank in Tanzania and National Bank of Commerce), Uganda and Zambia. We also have representative offices in Namibia and Nigeria, as well as insurance operations in Botswana, Kenya, Mozambique, South Africa, Tanzania and Zambia.
Job Summary: Reporting to Head of Credit Operations, the role holder will be responsible for the creation / verification of the Bank’s security documents within the set parameters to ensure proper and enforceable security documents whilst meeting customers’ expectations in line with the Bank’s strategy.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- People Management: Coach, mentor and manage team members toward driving business objectives and ensuring colleague development |
- Capacity Planning: Continuously plan the execution of team duties against plan and service level requirements
- Operational excellence: Supervise and support the execution of priorities by team against service level agreements and customer outcomes
- Compliance and Risk Management: Ensure that all team activities are in adherence to relevant control and compliance requirements, and quality standards
- Administration: Effectively fulfil all required administrative duties, including tracking and reporting
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Higher Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who wish to join ABSA Group in the aforementioned capacity should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 12th June 2021