2 No Experience Fresh Graduate Jobs – Credit Officer Individual Lending Scheme – Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride)
Organisation: Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride)
Duty Station: Uganda
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34 networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide, an equal opportunity employer and regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
Job Summary: The Credit Officer – Individual Lending will report to the Credit Supervisor and will be responsible for recruiting of clients, verifying sources of income and visiting prospective clients’ homes and business to assess credit worthiness.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Marketing the Individual lending
- Client mobilization, sensitization and
- Preparation of credit applications for credit committees according to
- Loan disbursement according to
- Follow- up and recovery of loans according to
- Ensuring proper filing of all Individual Lending
- Contribute positively to branch performance by continuously achieving all set
- Any other duties as directed from time to
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Economics, Microfinance, Development Economics, and Development studies, Business Studies, Accounting and Finance, Marketing, International Business, Financial Services, Business Computing, Business Statistics, Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management, Social Sciences, SWASA, Education, Procurement & Chain Supply Management, Procurement & Logistics Management, Human Resource Management, Industrial & Organization Psychology, Project Planning and Management, Entrepreneurship and Project Planning, Public Administration and Management, Sales and Marketing Management, Agriculture & Rural Innovations, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Extension, Engineering, or in any other relevant / related field.
- 2 Principal passes at A’Level +
- Credits &/ passes in Maths and English at O’level
- The candidate must be able and willing to ride a motorcycle, should possess a valid riding permit and / or process one within a period not exceeding three months of
- Should be willing to work in any part of the
- Should be ready to challenge themselves to continuously deliver exceptional
- Should be computer literate, highly motivated, innovative and a self-starter.
- Should have excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication
- Should possess leadership
- Should be honest, trustworthy and have a high degree of
- Should be fluent in commonly used local
- Should not be more than 35 years of
How to Apply:
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience, apply immediately using the online link below.
Deadline: 19th June 2021