6 Fresher IT Assistant Job Vacancies – Andre Foods International (AFI)
Job Title: IT Assistant (6 Fresher Job Vacancies)
Organisation: Andre Foods International (AFI)
Duty Station: Uganda
Andre Foods International (AFI) is a Non-Profit Organization fully registered with the Government of Uganda. AFI is devoted to use community based sustainable models to promote food literacy, best WASH practices and elevated income that translates into development and reduction of malnutrition.
Job Summary: The IT Assistant will be responsible for ensuring digitization and management of beneficiary data
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect beneficiary information, register and maintain beneficiaries’ database.
- Conduct registration follow up to ensure that the data collected is validated, accurate, conclusive and represents the entire household information.
- Conduct regular quality checks during data collection, ensuring clarity, accuracy and consistency
- Work closely with team leaders to enhance effective coordination during the entire registration period
- Handle all community members with utmost dignity and patience, respecting gender and diversity
- Provide regular and timely feedback to the designated team leaders on any registration challenges in the field
- Regularly generate reports from the data base for planning and management of programmes.
- Initiate and manage digital innovations (digitization of programme activities) in liaison with core programme staff.
- Support the Field teams to improve capture and management of data from ongoing activities
- Be responsible and take appropriate care of the assigned electronic equipment;
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, or related field is a standard requirement
- A minimum of three years of experience in collecting, handling and managing databases
- Fluency in written and spoken English a must. Working knowledge of Nga’rimojong and other languages spoken in the Karamoja region will be an added advantage
How to Apply:
Please hand deliver your cover letter, academic documents and your detailed CV indicating day time telephone numbers, address and names of three (3) referees with their addresses to Andre Foods International, Moroto or email email@example.com
Deadline: 15th June 2021 by 5:00pm