Job Title: HR Assistant
Organisation: Living Water International (LWI)
Duty Station: Uganda
Living Water International (LWI) exists to demonstrate the love of God by helping communities acquire desperately needed clean water, and to experience “living water” – the gospel of Jesus Christ – which alone satisfies the deepest thirst.
About LWI Uganda Program:
LWI Uganda is an affiliate of Living Water International (LWI) a Christian International NGO with its Headquarters in Houston USA. In Uganda LWI runs an integrated WASH program in Southwestern and Eastern Uganda working in Ibanda and Mayuge Districts. LWI Uganda been operating in Uganda since 2009 providing safe clean water, Christian Witness, Sanitation and Hygiene services and building capacity of communities in operation & maintenance of wells.
Job Summary: The HR Assistant will support HR Manager in tasks related to recruitment, maintenance of HR files & dbases, leave records, processing medical, GPA applications & other benefits. Also, financial record keeping, payroll, and working on special projects as needed.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Living Water International (LWI) HR Assistant job opportunity should hold a Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, psychology or related field
- Three years of experience as Administrative Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, or related experience.
- Basic experience in processing payroll, leave and recruitment preferably with an INGO.
- Good experience in MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point presentation, HRIS (added advantage)
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of the local labor laws is an added advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality regarding personnel information.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
How to Apply:
Submit your CV maximum 4 pages (please no certificates) 3 referees & a letter from your Church leader to: HR and Administration Manager, email@example.com
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of deadline. Shortlisting will be done on rolling basis. All offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all applicable background checks. Please refer to www.water.cc for information on our work.
Deadline: 18th June 2021