Job Title: Pool for Entry Level Positions (No Experience Job Vacancies)
Organization: Stanbic Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited which is in turn owned by Standard Bank Group Limited (“the Group”), Africa’s leading banking and financial services group. The Standard Bank Group is the leading banking group focused on emerging markets. It is the largest African banking group ranked by assets and earnings. Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is the largest bank in Uganda by assets and market capitalization. It offers a full range of banking services through two business units; Personal and Business Banking (PBB), and Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB).
Job Summary: Roles across Stanbic Operations to provide frontline service to existing and to new to bank personal clients. To ensure onboarding and education on digital service & credit product offering while maintaining the right level of relationship management among other services.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet new customer activations as per desired target from business.
- Increase customer product utilization through cross selling by measures guided by the business.
- Own and address any service issues raised by clients by logging in the issues for resolution by CCC team.
- Ensure any after queries are logged in for resolution by the CCC team.
- Provide periodic reports on performance on new accounts and other offering, as well as problems encountered by customers and root cause on the same.
- Execute the acquisition and retention strategy to grow and defend the market share.
- Execute the activation campaigns and activities with teams on a regular basis.
- Ensure the quality sales by conducting the right KYC
- Convert Sales leads into new sales.
- Drive volume and value growth for sales by identifying sales /cross sell opportunities.
- Meet in person (conduct face-2-face interaction with clients in their offices or outside branch network)
- Conduct needs base conversation to determine suitable financial solution to address clients’ needs
- Acquire clients and cross – sell other solutions to increase PPC
- Address KYC needs
- Educate and conduct initial set up for digital banking and alternate
Business Process Improvement/People engagement
- Engagement with branch and support units regularly to address issue of customer satisfaction and root cause of service deficiencies.
- Identification of complaint root causes and engage relevant units to assist address these
Learning and Growth:
- Achieve a minimum of 95% in product quizzes and accreditation exams
- Become fully skilled in PBB product offering and processes.
- Identify 1 skill per quarter for growth and development and plan as well as implement learning process for it.
- Achieve zero reworks while on boarding customers
Risk and Compliance:
- Ensure no reputation / legal risk through the strict following of KYC and AML guidelines and correct provision of information to clients.
- Minimum annual score of Satisfactory, on audit ratings/internal review findings
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Stanbic jobs must hold Bachelor’s degrees in business related fields; preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics from a recognized university
- Credit in Maths and English at O’ level / UCE
- At least 2 Principal Passes at A’ level/UACE
How to Apply:
All candidates are strongly encouraged to apply online at the link below.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com