Job Title: Business Development Executive
Organisation: Summit Recruitment & Search
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Salary: Monthly gross salary of 1,500 USD.
Summit Recruitment & Search delivers world class Talent Sourcing, Executive Search and Recruitment services to organisations wishing to attract and retain outstanding individuals, across Africa. We have the local expertise and knowledge, assisted by our international portfolio of psychometric assessment tools, to ensure that the right individuals are sourced and become an asset to your organisation.
Job Summary: Our client, a fast-growing technical solutions and services provider for energy distribution networks in East Africa and is seeking an experienced Business Development Executive for their Uganda office. The ideal candidate MUST have at least 5 years of experience as a Business Development personnel in the oil industry.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake investigations of alleged fraud, waste, financial corruption, and any other type of misconduct.
- Financial and corporate governance to ensure efficiencies by managing vendor relationships.
- Brand ambassador for the organization, representing the company in a business and in a professional manner, maintaining good working relationships with existing and new clients.
- Organize business meetings and marketing events with prospective clients.
- Should possess the capacity to persuade, convince, influence others for the purpose of achieving desired results Prepare recommendations for corrective action & improved controls and effectiveness/efficiency.
- Must be able to recognize and analyze a problem and/or a difficult situation and develop an appropriate and results-oriented course of action.
- Writing business proposals.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs (SWOT ANALYSIS)
- Analyzing the market scenario through marketing research and prospecting.
- Keeping the company informed of the market trends in the industry of supplying Petroleum Equipment and services.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Must have 5-10 years’ Business Development experience in the oil industry.
- Must have proven skills in managing people.
- Good knowledge of products and services of the fuel station operations and equipment
- Excellent Communication and Listening skills
- Excellent writing, report drafting skills and record keeping.
- High ethical standards and honesty and strong attention to detail.
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 15th August 2021.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com