Job Title: Weighbridge Officer (Entry Level Job Opportunities)
Organisation: Movit Products Limited (MPL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Weighbridge In charge
Movit Products Limited (MPL) is a leading Quality Cosmetics Manufacturing Company in Africa with operations in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo and South Sudan. Movit Products Limited manufactures healthy beauty hair, skin and nail care products aimed at empowering every person to face life with confidence. As part of our new strategic journey 2017-2021, we are expanding our operations and strengthening our structures to meet our customers’ needs.
Job Summary: The Weighbridge Officer shall be the custodian of the store and shall Coordinate the Storage and stock control functions and ensure Adherence to the stock management systems with the view of increasing efficiency and minimizing cost.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the safety and proper storage procedures for all the allocated stores;
- Determine reorder points and maximum stock levels in line with average consumption;
- Monitor stock usage of all materials and notify user/ procurement when stock balances run low to prevent stock out;
- Carry out stock reconciliation of the company stock at least once a month;
- Maintain the inventory management system (SAP);
- Prepare Daily, weekly and Monthly reports of stock receipts and issues;
- Provide stores information to management as and when required;
- Keep and accurately record item deliveries to the company stores;
- Control access to the store and ensure safe custody of all company stocks as per the set company standards;
- Optimize the stocking of items to effectively use the available storage space;
- Ensure proper stock identification especially the hazardous materials;
- Carry out daily stock taking to ensure proper stock reconciliation in allocated stores;
- Implement the Movit Eagle way by executing your duties in line with Quality, Speed, Cost, Safety and People in order to establish the basis for Effective Problem Solving, Continuous Improvement and Innovation; and
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as maybe assigned from time to time by the Supervisor.
- Working with the entire staff and departments in Movit Products Limited;
- Maintain good relations with key associates and company external stakeholders;
- Office based and ability to manage urgent demands;
- Ability to meet deadlines and exhibit a high degree of flexibility and versatility;
- Ability to work in a team.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Weighbridge Officer position should hold at least a Degree in Procurement, Stores or any relevant field;
- A minimum of two years working experience in a busy organization preferably in Stores;
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum or no supervision and meet deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills with a high demonstrable level of integrity and confidentiality
How to Apply:
All candidates should download the MPL Job Application Form, Click Here, fill it and send it as an attachment to email@example.com
Please quote the Name of the job title in the subject line.
NB: Please note that while we thank all applicants for their interest in working with Movit Products Limited, Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 26th July 2021
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com