Job Title: Human Resource Officer (Fresher Job)
Organisation: Joint Clinical Research Centre (JCRC)
Duty Station: JCRC Headquarters in Lubowa, Uganda
Reports to: Manager Human Resource & Development
Directly Supervises: Psychosocial department Staff
Department: Human Resource
The Joint Clinical Research Centre (JCRC) is an indigenous medical organization that was established in 1991 as a limited liability not-for—proﬁt Joint-venture between the Uganda Ministry of Health (MQH), Ministry of Defense and Makerere
University Medical School (now Makerere College of Health Sciences)
Job Summary: The Human Resource Officer is responsible for providing day-to-day human resource administrative services. S/he shall provide technical backup to the departmental staff and shall facilitate all the internal communications between the human resource department and other department.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and update the human resource computerized information systems (NAVISION).
- Maintain and update the human resource manual filing system.
- Facilitate the retrieval of staff records when required.
- Receive and file all documents relating to the human resource office.
- Manage and monitor all the human resource related contracts and initiate renewal before expiry.
- Receive staff complaints and suggestions, address them, or channel them to the Head of Human Resource for action.
- Follow up the issuance and renewal of staff identity cards.
- Ensure systematic administration of the staff leave rota
- Dispatch letters, and any other materials to staff as required
- Carry out new staff general orientation and introduction
- Undertake any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Human resource management, social science, and related field.
- At least 1-2 years hands on experience in the field in a busy organisation.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to keep staff confidential information.
- Experience in office administration and staff scheduling.
- Experience in payroll management
- Good knowledge of computer packages MS office, excel, PowerPoint, HRIS or HRMS. • Basic knowledge of labour laws.
- Excellent organizational skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send applications to;
Manager Human Resource & Development at Joint Clinical Research Centre,
Plot 101 Lubowa Campus off Entebbe Road,
P.O Box 10005, Kampala-Uganda.
Strictly two documents combined in one PDF are required (Application letter and CV not exceeding 6 pages).
Note: JCRC is an equal opportunity employer. Any attempts of influencing the recruitment process will lead to automatic disqualification.
Deadline: 30th July 2021 at 5:00pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com