Job Title: Production Planning Officer
Organisation: Cable Corporation of Uganda ltd
Duty Station: Uganda
Job reference: CCL/ADl
Reports to: General Manager
Cable Corporation of Uganda ltd is Uganda’s oldest and largest Electric Cable and Conductor manufacturing company. It is located at 45Kms on Kampala – Jinja highway within the vicinity of Lugazi Municipal Council, Buikwe District.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating with sales, stores & production to determine customer requirements.
- Managing the dispatch process & dispatch planning.
- Import & export planning.
- Keeping track of the production schedule
- Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Overseeing the workflow in the production department
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a Degree/Diploma in Engineering; preferably Mechanical or its equivalent & some qualification or experience in sales & marketing.
- At least three years in a manufacturing industry.
- Having worked in a Cable/Engineering/ construction company/will be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
All interested and qualified candidates please send a handwritten application with a detailed CV, photocopies of academic documents, names, addresses & contact numbers of 2 referees, recommendation letters from previous employers, and contact number should be submitted by post or direct delivery to t;
The General Manager
Cable Corporation Ltd
P.O. Box 255, Lugazi
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 29th July 2021
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com