Job Title: Manager Credit And Market Risk Department: Risk
Organisation: Orient bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head of Risk
Orient bank is a leading Private sector commercial bank in Uganda since 1993
Job Summary: To enhance and integrate the function for Bank wide risk Management to build capacity and the ability to identify, measure, monitor and control the underlying credit and market risks that the Bank may be exposed to.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the entire procedure for credit risk identification, investigation, analysis and the reporting of lessons learnt from inci¬dents
- Review and report Credit Risk trends in portfolio quality and adequacy of the Bank’s Provisions for credit losses.
- Review assumptions and adequacy of the Stress tests
- Review and report on the adequacy of the Bank’s Internal Controls within the entire loan process.
- Review the Bank’s FX transactions and obtain explanations for any irregularities in pricing.
- Review Dealer Trading Limits on a daily basis and obtain sufficient approval in case of the limits being exceeded.
- Carry out position monitoring for currency limits.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Professional qualification e.g. ACCA, CFA, ACIB, CPA, FRM, PRM, etc. is an added advantage
- At least five years banking experience of which 3 years must be in management of credit risk or credit.
- Experience in market risk.
- Knowledge of Bank Operational policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of Credit management policies and procedures.
- Business and financial analysis skills.
- Strong credit and market risk assessment skills.
- Good knowledge of treasury products and their life cycles, market risk concepts, metrics, valuation models and stress testing methodologies.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates who meet the criteria indicated above are requested to send their applications, and updated Curriculum Vitae to the following email: email@example.com
Deadline: 29th July 2021
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com