Job Title: Relationship Manager – Workplace banking
Organisation: Orient Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head, Customer Network
Orient bank is a leading Private sector commercial bank in Uganda since 1993.
Job Summary: Market the Bank’s products and manage customer relationships in order to acquire profitable business through the creation, development and maintenance of high quality customer advisory relationships and customer loyalty programmes in order to realise the bank’s mission and vision.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate new business to achieve defined sales targets in liabilities and assets to grow market share.
- Recommend changes required to meet target customers’ expecta¬tions whilst fully in compliance with Bank policies.
- Interpret customer requests and provide integrated product solutions in line with the bank’s policies and procedures.
- Evaluate bank’s products on a regular basis and make recommenda¬tion on the necessary improvements required.
- Plan, review, formulate and implement strategies necessary to acquire and, sustain accounts in the commercial sector of the market.
- Review and maintain a comprehensive database of existing relation- ships/prospects.
- Review applications for credit facility and make appropriate recom- mendations/decisions in line with the Bank’s policy.
- Review and analyse and screen applications for credit based on the Bank’s credit risk procedures.
- Initiate and carry out recovery action on non-performing credit facili¬ties on assigned accounts.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree preferably from a recognized university.
- A post graduate degree or a professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- At least three years Banking experience.
- Prior experience in relation¬ship management is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of banking opera¬tions, policies and procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of the bank’s products and services.
- Relationship management
- Professional disposition.
- Problem solving & Analytical skills
- Result Orientation.
- Report writing skills
- Attention to details
How to Apply:
All interested candidates who meet the criteria indicated above are requested to send their applications, and updated Curriculum Vitae to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 29th July 2021
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com