Job Title: Team Leader Contact Center
Organisation: KCB Bank Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
KCB Bank Uganda which is part of KCB Group, East Africa’s largest commercial bank that was established in 1896. Over the years, the Bank has grown and spread its wings into Tanzania, South Sudan, Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi completing the East African circuit in the year 2012. Today, the Group has the largest branch network in the region with over 238 branches, 950 ATMs and 8,000 agents offering banking services on a 24/7 basis in East Africa. KCB Bank Uganda was established in the year 2007 and has grown to become one of Uganda’s top ten commercial banks. Currently KCB Bank Uganda has 14 branches complemented with 16 ATMs spread on Kampala Road, Commercial Plaza, Ben Kiwanuka, Luwum Street, Oasis Mall Sixth Street, Arua, Elgon Masaba, Fort Portal, Gulu, Hoima, Lira, Mbarara and Jinja that offer trade financing, corporate and retail banking services to customers
Job Summary: To provide effective supervision, guidance, training, coaching and mentorship to Contact Centre Representatives (team/individual) on Customer interactions and Service tasks, while tracking relevant operational performance metrics that impact on the delivery quality Customer interactions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To supervise, coach and develop the team effectively in order to deliver the highest standards of Customer service and maximize individual/team potential.
- To analyse and report on Customer related and operational processes, complaints, complements queries and service issues.
- To motivate the Contact Centre Representatives to ensure the existence of enthusiasm on the job, high energy and motivation environment for optimal performance.
- To readily provide a service to inbound customer contacts through multimedia communication channels and make outbound contacts as appropriate to maintain or enhance that service.
- To ensure a clear business focus and attention on sales leads identification, development and finalization to enhance Customer relationships.
- To take up and follow through on escalated Customer feedback to ensure timely responsiveness and ultimate win/win resolution as per agreed TATs (turnaround times).
- To demonstrate an appreciation of Contact management practices and ability to make/contribute towards effective decisions concerning Customer prioritisation and call routing when required.
- To develop and implement Contact Centre schedules and ensure the team adherence to schedules.
- To ensure an adequately trained and skilled Team by identifying team/individual training needs, developing training and learning programs in liaison with the Contact Centre Training Manager.
- Monitoring and tracking daily costs.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a University degree in relevant business discipline, any professional Qualification in General Banking is an added advantage.
- At least three years’ experience in Teller, customer service, back office and sales.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Basic customer relationship management knowledge.
- Thorough knowledge of banking products and services, including wider understanding of the general consumer banking universe.
- Leadership capacity, including strong communication, negotiations and interpersonal skills, with the ability to motivate staff.
- Self- driven, flexibility, focus and attention to detail.
- Open to new ideas in a rapidly changing business environment.
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online through the KCB Bank online recruitment portal at the link below.
Deadline: 6th August 2021
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com