Job Title: Learnerships (2 No Experience Job Opportunities)
Organisation: FlyHub FinTech (Stanbic Bank)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited which is in turn owned by Standard Bank Group Limited (“the Group”), Africa’s leading banking and financial services group. The Standard Bank Group is the leading banking group focused on emerging markets. It is the largest African banking group ranked by assets and earnings. Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is the largest bank in Uganda by assets and market capitalization. It offers a full range of banking services through two business units; Personal and Business Banking (PBB), and Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB).
FlyHub FinTech, is a Stanbic Uganda Holdings company charted with designing, developing, and delivering state of the art enterprise solutions.
Job Summary: The learnership programme is to train and give practical learning to graduates in software development.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with the Java and Java EE application development team
- Support continuous improvement; Investigating alternatives and technologies
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications
- Other responsibilities as per allocation within the Fintech.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Stanbic Bank FlyHub FinTech Learnership must hold a B. S Degree in software engineering or IT or computer science from a recognized University with at least a cumulative GPA of 3.5
- Credit in Maths and English at O’ level
- At least 2 Principal Passes at A’ level
- Certifications (A big plus)
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java EE 7 Application Developer
- Oracle Certified Professional Java Programmer (OCPJP) certification
- Oracle Certified Associate Java Programmer (OCAJP) – Java SE 8 and Java SE 11
- Oracle Certified Professional Java Programmer (OCPJP) – Java SE 8 and Java SE 11
- Oracle Certified Professional Java Application Developer (OCPJAD) – Java EE 7
- Oracle Certified Master Java Enterprise Architect (OCMJEA) – Available for Java EE 6
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- CompTIA Cloud+
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should apply online at the link below.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com