Job Title: Electrical and Electronic Systems Engineer (3 Vacancies)
Organization: Kiira Motors Corporation (KMC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Powertrain and EE Systems Manager
Kiira Motors Corporation or KMC is a State Enterprise in Uganda established to champion the Development of the Domestic Automotive Value Chain for job and wealth creation.
Job Summary: The Electrical and Electronic Systems Engineer is responsible for Development of Electrical and Electronic Systems. The EE Systems Engineer shall be involved in system level, subsystem level and component level planning, development and implementation of electrics and electronic system design in different Vehicle Programs and Adjacent Industry Projects.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the analysis, design, development, documentation and verification of major circuit modules and schematics for Electrical and Electronics systems for Automotive Industry and Adjacent Industries requiring a high level of technical innovation and initiative.
- Develop and implement control system architectures to be used in Electrical and Electronic systems for the Automotive Industry and Adjacent Industries;
- Undertake the design, development, sign-off and in-service maintenance of Software and Electronic Hardware Systems for Automotive Industry and Adjacent Industries;
- Work with suppliers to specify components define requirements and deliver test programmes in line with agreed Electrical and Electronic systems project time scales.
- Own technical responsibility for Electrical and Electronic systems of Automotive and Adjacent Industry Products;
- Direct, coordinate and review the work of EE Systems technicians;
- Mentor and train other technical support staff on technical and procedural matters;
- Prepare Monthly Work Plans and Performance Reports necessary for executing the above duties and responsibilities; and
- Any other duties assigned by the Powertrain & EE systems Manager
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (Honors) in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering from a recognized Institution;
- Demonstrated Knowledge and Skill in the following Automotive Engineering Tools including but not limited to MATLAB, Powertrain and EE Systems Software, AutoCAD (Electrical) Circuit Design Software, VLSI Tools or Related.
How to Apply:
All candidates send their applications through email to email@example.com with the following documents Only in PDF Format:
- A duly signed application Letter (Cover Letter) addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Kiira Motors Corporation.
- A duly signed CV, Download CV Template Here
- Certified copies of Academic Documents (Certificates and Transcripts). Only copies certified by the awarding institution will be accepted
Deadline: 16th August 2021
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com