Job Title: Help Desk Assistant (Fresher Admin Support Jobs)
Organisation: Hunger Fighters Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Field Coordinator
Duration of Contract: August – December 2021
Hunger Fighters Uganda (HFU) is a not-for-profit, non-governmental organization initiated in 2008, pursuing a vision of ‘A hunger and Malnutrition free Uganda. The organisation is engaged in the activities of fighting hunger in Uganda with a local, national and global perspective.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the first point of contact for all client inquiries and escalate concerns at a complex nature to the immediate supervisor for advice and guidance
- Ensure all relevant information is in order to prioritize and respond to request as obtained and evaluated
- Log, monitor and resolve routine client complaints both at office and field level (Gender related complaints), where necessary escalate them to the gender officer or immediate supervisor.
- Organize client’s feedback; raise any issues or concerns with the immediate supervisor.
- Ensure events requirements are carried out by relevant teams where required.
- Run reports and analyze help desk data as requested.
- Manage day to day office administration activities and filling as required.
- Participate in the performance development review (PDR) processes as arranged by relevant authorities.
- To actively support equality and diversity policies of Hunger Fighters Uganda.
- Perform any other duty as requested by the supervisor
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a High school Diploma or relevant qualification
- At least two years of proven experience in a similar or related role.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skill.
- Excellent Organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Must have strong knowledge of MS office programs.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications addressed to: The Head of Human Resource, Hunger Fighters Uganda, P.O Box, 28175, Kampala. Uganda. Only email delivered applications will be processed. E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 6th August 2021 by 17:00pm.
Note: HFU offers equal opportunities to both men and women. Any canvasing for the above position will lead to automatic cancellation of your application. Recruitment is on merit and the evaluated and successfully candidate will be contacted.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com