Job Title: Relationship Manager, SME
Organisation: Orient Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head, Customer Network
Orient bank is a leading Private sector commercial bank in Uganda since 1993. Orient Bank is a leading Private sector commercial bank in Uganda since 1993. Its steady growth over the last 20 years can be attributed to its professional management and prudent Lending and investment policy. The confidence in Orient Bank of the Ugandan business community in particular and the public in general, is reflected in its large deposit base. In November 2002 Orient Bank made another first in this economy by successfully out competing other Banks in taking over TransAfrica Bank Ltd., (TABL).
Job Summary: The Relationship Manager, SME will market the Bank’s products and manage customer relationships through pro-active and consultative approaches with an aim of acquiring profitable new Banking liability business through the creation, development and maintenance of high quality customer advisory relationships and customer loyalty programmes towards the realization of the bank’s mission and vision
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, generate, convert, and monitor business leads and opportunities into highly profitable clients.
- Provide tailored advice to customers and produce clear account plans linked to the customer strategy.
- Maintain and build a portfolio of customers with an acceptable risk to reward ratio, and work within the confines of the risk management framework.
- Drive and deliver exceptional sales performance by identifying and meeting customer needs through selling and cross selling of SME Products & services.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with new and existing customers, establishing their needs and attending on the suitability of services.
- Provide feedback on effectiveness /review of current customer processes.
- In co-ordination with the Head SME, implement and track customer financial plan.
- Contribute to the effective launching of new products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
- Build positive working relationships and coordinate activities with other departments to ensure seamless customer service.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a University degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or Management.
- At least five years of relevant work experience in Retail banking.
- High level of integrity
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong sales/cross-selling skills
- Strong product knowledge
- Analytical Skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Networking skills
How to Apply:
All interested candidates who meet the criteria indicated above are requested to send their applications, and updated Curriculum Vitae to the following email: email@example.com
Deadline: 4th August 2021
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com