Job Title: Branch Manager (6 Job Vacancies)
Organisation: Watu Credit
Duty Station: Mukono, Luwero, Masindi, Hoima, Mityana, Tororo, Uganda.
WATU is a focus-driven, customer-centric company that believes everyone deserves the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and achieve their ambitious goals in life. As Africa’s fastest growing Asset Finance company, we see the continent’s bright and prosperous future and want to be part of making it a reality.
Job Summary: Our business is growing rapidly, we are looking for experienced and enthusiastic Branch Managers in several locations all around Uganda – Luwero, Masindi, Hoima, Mityana, Tororo, Mukono among other Watu Branches Country wide. We are looking for doers who are ready to roll up their sleeves and with their hard work and dedication create the impact needed in our communities. Do you want to become a part of our ambitious and creative team of smart individuals and make a difference and you have what it takes? Then read on and apply for this exciting opportunity!
A successful Branch Manger is responsible for the overall running and operations of the Branch, market the company’s products and supervise the staff at the Branch. Our customers are entrepreneurs. As a company, we are committed to aiding them in achieving their financial goals. It is imperative that the Branch Manager be engaged with the community they serve and committed equally to our customer’s and company’s goals.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any relevant field
- At least three to five years of proven experience in branch management
- Track record of building a team and working in a team atmosphere
- Experience in all facets of management operations
- Keen on following processes and procedures
- Highest commitment to customer service and satisfaction
- Results driven, and customer focused
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at once
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are invited to submit Cover Letter, detailed CV, stating earliest start date and salary expectations to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 24th September 2021
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com