Job Title: Branch Manager
Organisation: Absa Group Limited
Duty Station: Uganda
Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK) is a diversified standalone African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of products and services across personal and business banking, corporate and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance. Absa Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the continent and around 41 000 employees.
Job Summary: The Branch Manager – Soroti will plan, manage and monitor the implementation of branch activities and processes in order to deliver on approved operational plans in an effective and efficient manner.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Business Planning, Business Performance Monitoring & Revenue Generation:
- Contribute to operational planning at a branch or service centre.
- Implement and deliver approved operational plans.
- Supervise the execution of the commercial, sales and service agenda for the branch (as part of a broader area);
- Owning and delivering on all performance targets for the allocated branch (end to end accountability across scorecard elements)
Customer Experience and Service:
- Proactively manage and build relationships to enhance the Absa Brand in the areal
Managing cost & efficiencies:
- Apply effective & balanced cost management practices that ensures sales & service standards are within benchmark & aligned to best practice
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the ABSA Bank Branch Manager job should hold relevant qualifications
- National Diplomas and Advanced Certificates: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who wish to join ABSA Group in the aforementioned capacity should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 23rd September 2021
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com