Job Title: Accounts Officer
Organisation: Kray Microfinance Limited
Duty Station: Kyaliwajjala, Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Managing Director
Kray Microfinance Limited is a micro-finance institution established in 2012. We are licensed and regulated by Uganda Micro-finance Regulatory Authority. We offer loans, investment and other financial services.
Job Summary: The Accounts officer will safe guard organization resources against loss by following rules and regulations put in place by the organization to be in line with Kray’s vision, mission, and Values.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (B.Com, BBA, Bsc. Accounting)
- Professional qualification i.e. CPA/ACCA is an added advantage
- Previous experience working in a financial institution is desirable.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should be residing in or near Kireka, Kyaliwajjala, Namugongo, Bweyogerere and surrounding areas
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications, detailed CVs (in Ms Word format) and testimonials (in PDF format) to the address below; (total email size should not exceed 2MB)
The Managing Director
Kray Microfinance Limited
Send your application to: email@example.com. :www.kraymicrofinance.com
Deadline: 30th September 2021
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com