Job Title: Procurement Officer (No Experience Job Opportunities)
Organisation: Kiira Motors Corporation (KMC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Senior Procurement Officer
Kiira Motors Corporation or KMC is a State Enterprise in Uganda established to champion the Development of the Domestic Automotive Value Chain for job and wealth creation.
Job Summary: The Procurement Officer is responsible for preparing procurement and disposal documents, review specifications and advise on procurement and disposal process and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compiling schedules of procurement and disposal requirements;
- Guiding and advising suppliers on correct procurement and disposal procedures;
- Referencing, verifying and managing procurement and disposal documentation;
- Liaising with accounts team to facilitate timely payment to suppliers;
- Verifying and organizing documentation relating to procurement and disposal for use by stakeholders;
- Preparing draft bid documents and procurement and disposal plans;
- Entering sanctioned transactions in the procurement and disposal system for further processing;
- Advising user departments on development of procurement and disposal specifications;
- Prepare Monthly Work Plans and Performance Reports necessary for executing the above duties and responsibilities; and
- Any other duties assigned by the Senior Procurement Officer
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Kiira Motors Corporation Procurement Officer job opportunity must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (Honors) Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Transport and Logistics or Related Field from a recognized Institution;
- This is an entry level position for graduates therefore no experience is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the PPDA Act (2003, as amended) and the associated regulations as well as sustainable procurement is required.
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join Kiira Motors in the aforementioned capacity should send their applications via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please clearly indicate the Position you are applying for in the Subject of your email.
Your application should include the following documents Only in PDF Format:
- A duly signed application Letter (Cover Letter) addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Kiira Motors Corporation.
- A duly signed CV (Download Here and fill all the fields as guided).
- Certified copies of Academic Documents (Certificates and Transcripts). Only copies certified by the awarding institution will be accepted. Qualifications obtained outside Uganda should be notarized.
- Please note that we are not accepting hand-delivered applications. Applicants employed by our strategic partners are required to provide evidence that they have been cleared by the responsible authority to apply for any of the available jobs.
- We do appreciate your interest in working with us, however, only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews through e-mail and Telephone calls within five (5) working days after close of Applications.
Deadline: 19th August 2022
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com