Uganda Red Cross Society (URCS) is the leading National Humanitarian Organization in Uganda and a member of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement (IFRC). Uganda Red Cross implements lifesaving services across the country and would wish to invite applicants that meet job requirements for vacant positions in our organisation.
Applications from suitable persons to be considered for appointment in the outlined positions are hereby invited. All applicants should adhere to the Red Cross Principles. URCS is an equal opportunities employer and mindful of gender balance in its establishment.
Please send your filled application form and attach your academic transcripts and certificates. The filled application forms, academic transcripts and certificates should be e-mailed to; firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivered, and or by post to:
The Secretary General,
Uganda Red Cross Society,
Plot 551/555 Rubaga Road,
P.O. Box 494, Kampala, Uganda.
Closing date for receipt of the applications is 15thAugust 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
Due to large volumes of applications; only short listed candidates shall be contacted. Canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Please specify your preferred location
N.B: URCS Service volunteers are encouraged to apply
|Title||Performance Monitoring Evaluation and Reporting Officer (Buffer list recruitment pending funding|
|Reports||Manager Performance Monitoring Evaluation and Reporting|
|Location||To be determined
|Duration||To be determined|
Under the strategic direction and supervision of the Manager Performance Monitoring Evaluation and Reporting (PMER), the Performance Monitoring Evaluation and Reporting (PMER) Officer will support the PMER unit in all matters related to Performance, Monitoring, Evaluation, and Reporting. This includes regular monitoring visits to the project areas, as well as collection, consolidation and analysis of field monitoring data with respect to the M&E plan and log frame outcome and output indicators and activities. In addition, PMER Officer will be responsible for the preparation of monitoring reports as well as quarterly and interim narrative reports.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure understanding of roles, responsibilities, relationships and accountabilities within URCS and with its partners.
- Work towards the achievement of project goals through effective output and outcome level monitoring of activities paying due attention to the quality and impact of interventions,
- Perform other work related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the supervisor
- Uphold the principles of the RC/RC movements and the code of conduct
- Plan and conduct regular monitoring in the project area according to monitoring plan in close coordination with URCS PMER Coordinator and project officers;
- Develop monitoring tools for output and outcome level indicators as per MoVs in LFA/M&E plan;
- Collect, consolidate, analysis and generate quantitative/qualitative reports with respect to project progress and LFA outcome, output indicators;
- Prepare monitoring and quarterly narrative reports in close collaboration with the program staff in accordance with URCS internal reporting schedules;
- Document success stories, lesson learn and challenges and their impacts on targeted communities;
- Support and contribute to the preparation of interim reports
- Coordinate and participate in M&E activities such as the end line and internal and external monitoring visit by URCS senior management and/or Donor visits
- Closely work with community engagement and accountability Focal Person to develop community accountability mechanism;
- Support the development of M&E tools, training and data cleaning for COVID 19 interventions among others.
- Support development of ODK & KOBO tools and training for field volunteers;
- Aggregate and submit project data on a quarterly basis for activity info platform reporting;
- Participate in quarterly PMER data consolidation processes to inform Balance Score Card Performance Management at URCS Head quarter
Minimum qualifications, working experience and competencies:
|Knowledge & Skills||
Download application template from here