1. JOB TITLE: DUTY MANAGER, REF: NAS/DM/08/08/2022, ENTEBBE
The successful candidate will;
1. Work with Heads of Departments to maintain and enhance appropriate, effective safety & security systems, risk assessments, periodical inspections & audits, operational training programs, planning, operational processes, and service delivery.
2. Implement Customer Airlines SLA to ensure the company is fully compliant and achieve all targets.
3. Monitor implementation and use of existing performance measurement tools such as Power BI, OCC, and any other IT Innovation tools.
4. Implement company policies and procedures, promoting safety, security, and people management practices.
5. Promoting and driving a safety culture throughout operational departments.
6. Ensure the business units remain fully compliant with NAS Corporate standards and all relevant industry, regulatory and national legal requirements.
7. Lead and motivate teams to deliver excellent quality and high productivity.
8. Direct and motivate Section Supervisors to achieve agreed targets.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree or postgraduate qualification.
• Minimum of 5 to 7 years’ management experience in Airline or Airport Ground Handling business.
• Competency in Aircraft Weight and Balance, Cargo Operations and Customer Service is desirable
SKILLS & PROFESSIONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
• Must have excellent leadership and people management skills, demonstrated ability to influence, collaborate and negotiate cross functionally in a unionized environment, as well as with internal and external stakeholders.
All interested candidates that meet the above job specifications, should send their applications, detailed CVs and academic certificate copies to: firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver to Human Resources Office; ENHAS Head Office. Attachments should be merged and sent as one PDF or word document.
Closing date: 20th August 2022.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.