Project Manager handles the project planning and implementation, supports M & E, writes reports. She/he is expected to have expertise on conflict resolution, peace building, leadership skills leading to social cohesion and community development. She/he has 2-4 persons to supervise.
• Lead and coordinate project planning and implementation by ensuring that planned courses and activities are arranged, targets achieved within budget and timeframe.
• Support and ensure active M & E and data analysis is done to guide adjustments to improve quality and effectiveness.
• Ensure adequate monitoring, review of progress and beneficiary feedback to identify corrective actions.
• Provide vision and expertise on developing techniques, methodologies and materials for civic training (particularly leadership training, conflict resolution).
• Provide capacity building of staff and key stakeholders, create opportunities for learning.
• Submit quality project reports to HQ and donor on time and in agreed formats.
• Contribute to FRC Country Strategy paper and support project proposal writing.
• Ensure that plans and implementation incorporate gender, safeguarding, disability, HIV, environment and climate issues.
• Contribute to upholding safeguarding principles within FRC.
• Liaise with the civic & community development NGOs and government agencies at national level.
• Contribute to advocacy and information sharing work.
Qualification and Competencies
• Master’s degree in Project Management / Conflict and Peace / Community Development / Development Studies / Social Sciences or any other relevant field.
• Proven expertise and experience in civic matters and community development.
• At least 3-years’ experience in a similar role.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and achieve results.
• Ability to use standard computing packages and basic M&E data tools.
• Fluency in written and spoken English
Job application procedure
FRC is committed to observing all local, national and international laws that protect children, vulnerable adults, and basic human rights of all. FRC is committed to a policy of “zero tolerance for sexual exploitation, abuse, and harassment (SEAH)” and expects anyone who works for FRC to uphold protection and safeguarding as a priority.
Interested and Applied, Email Application to firstname.lastname@example.org by end of 29th August 2022.
Application and CVs Should be one PDF document and a maximum of 5 pages
Include in your application letter:
• Gross salary request,
• Contact details (email and telephone) of 3 professional reference persons.
Please quote the Position in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Do not email copies of certificates.
If you do not hear from FRC by end of September, your application has not been successful.