Job Title: Payments Processor (Fresher Job Opportunities)
Organisation: Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK) is a diversified standalone African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of products and services across personal and business banking, corporate and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance. Absa Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the continent and around 41 000 employees.
Job Summary: The Payment Processor will provide specialist advice and support in business enablement and creation of information to inform decision making, through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures SOPs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Role holder is responsible for offering the best service to the internal and external customers for best management of stakeholders.
- The role holder will ensure that payments are processed in a timely manner and any issues arising are resolved in a timely manner.
- The role holder will also effectively analyze and reconcile all payment instructions with particular emphasis on operational controls and service management.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the ABSA Bank Payment Processor job should hold relevant qualifications
- Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Office Administration (Required)
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who wish to join ABSA Group in the aforementioned capacity should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 26th August 2022
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com