With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
My Career Development Portal: Wherever you are in your career, we are here for you. Design your future. Discover leading-edge guidance, tools and support to unlock your potential. You are Absa. You are possibility.
To drive the Managing Director as per governing policies and provide services and support to the respective
business unit when required and ensure the vehicle is compliant with country traffic laws
- Driving the Managing Director, as directed in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Route preparation and choice, ensuring awareness of all venues to be visited.
- Ensuring vehicle is properly maintained and roadworthy in accordance with the standards required.
- To ensure that the car has at least half tank of fuel all time
- To conduct brief inspection for vehicle prior to driving off
- To abide with country traffic law & ensure car has the fire extinguisher, the safety triangle and first aid box kit.
- To report any accident if any timely
- Delivering high quality of service every time all the time
- Full awareness of all training provided and security measures for HRP
- Role holder is responsible for maintenance invoice delivery to the line manager.
- Be a role model while handling any duties assigned to him
- Setting the performance development objectives with the line manager
- Risk assess and respond appropriately to any emergency or risk situation and take appropriate driving action
Technical Skills / Competences
- Have good spoken and written communication skills
- Have an accident free driving license
- Be assertive, to persuade people to follow rules and change their working practices
- Have a good level of physical fitness and stamina
- Have a logical approach and be able to solve problems
- Be well-organized and pay attention to detail
- Be able to cope under pressure
- Have good written communication skills, for report writing
- Be computer literate.
School leaving (A levels & O levels): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)