JOB TITLE: PROJECT MANAGER
DEPARTMENT: MEDIA MONITORING
REPORTING TO: MEDIA MANAGER
BASED AT: UGANDA
ABOUT FARSIGHT GROUP:
Farsight Africa Group is a leading full-service Pan-African communications company that delivers Strategic Communications and Research services and impactful solutions to the Private sector, governments, development organizations and individuals across East Africa.
Farsight Africa Group has established a reputation in the marketplace for the ability to manage and execute projects in complex and challenging environments that demand a comprehensive understanding of local cultures, indigenous communication practices and relationships with stakeholders at both the grassroots and national level.
The role holder will manage Farsight client projects in Uganda assisting in coordination of resources, and manage service delivery to the clients. They will further support quality assurance with regard to processes, documentation and support to the customer’s satisfaction. Will work closely with project implementation heads as well as management in the provision of the full project delivery lifecycle, records maintenance and provision of regular and ad-hoc reporting.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Client liason on all contract deliverables.
- Co-ordinate internal resources and third parties / suppliers for the flawless execution of projects. Establish, develop and maintain relationships with third parties / suppliers.
- Coordinate and implement field projects and manage project teams
- Reporting and Research analysis
- Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking to the client, team members,
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various heads and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques. Ensure resource availability and location.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions and implement efficiency improvements.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return on investment standards.
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long term goals.
- Develop and maintain a stakeholder communication strategy
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years’ experience in Research, Project management
- Uganda nationals are encouraged to apply
- Experience in media analysis and communication analysis (Preferably Public relations)
- Understanding of the media landscape in Uganda
- Understanding in Media research and audience measurement.
- Ability to generate insightful PowerPoint reports and present the same
- Good presentation and analysis skills
- Experience working with a PR agency or in Public Relations an added advantage
How to apply
Kindly send your application letter and CV to email@example.com before 29th September 2022.
Applications shall be reviewed on a rolling basis until the right candidate has been selected.