Roles and Responsibilities
• Responsible for implementation of business and action plans to grow the group and individual loan portfolio.
• Regular training of TPO Microfinance client in financial literacy to enhance their ability to responsibility consume financial services.
• Execute activities that foster good customer relationship, build brand loyalty and contribute to institutions profitability
• Lend and prudently manage the portfolio to remain within the required standards
• Lead internal and external sales activities to increase the loan sales to meet branch target.
• Profile key customers and stake holders for better relationship management to better business and remain sustainable.
• Design sales strategies to better branch loan sales in volumes and quality.
• Submit daily, weekly, monthly, semi-annually and annual performance reports on the products and services to line manager.
• Proactively plan for the loan products to yield the required target in volume and quality.
• Support in implementation of marketing plans to penetrate the market segments.
• Train and mentor non-credit field staff of TPO Uganda to understand the lending methodology
• Give feed back on the products and programs of TPO Uganda
• Implement policies and procedures of the organization as well as feed back on areas of improvement.
• Execute any other duty that may be assigned by line supervisor and the organization from time to time
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICTAORS;
• Number of groups formulated.
• Number of groups trained for lending and financial literacy program.
• Volume of loans disbursed.
• Quality of loan portfolio/ Asset in percentage (Portfolio at risk (PAR)and Non-Performing Loa (NPA))
• Income generated (Ugx in Fees and Commission)
• Net portfolio growth (Ugx) and Case load (number of active loans)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE;
• Attention to details
• High level of integrity
• Ale to coordinate multiple
• High level of interpersonal skills
• Excellent persuasion, negotiations and analytical skills
• Entrepreneurial, proactive and ambitious
• Good verbal and written communication
• Customer service skills
• Business intelligence and result driven
• Fluent in Luo
• Ability to ride a motorcycle
• Proficiency in basic computer knowledge
• University degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Finance, Economics, Management, Statistics, Microfinance or Social Science.
• Post graduate training in any relevant field will be added advantage.
Please send your CV and cover letter with 3 work related referees and table showing your past 3years salary history: Human Resources Manager, TPO Uganda, P.O Box 21646 Kampala, Uganda, email: email@example.com Plot 652, Block 257, Wamala Close, Munyonyo (Attached as one document of 2MBS)
Deadline: April 21, 2023.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.