Organisation: WASSHA Africa Uganda Ltd
Duty Station: Jinja, Uganda
Reports to: Customer Support Leader
WASSHA Africa Uganda Ltd is a fast-growing start-up solar energy company in Uganda offering alternative energy solutions to people who have no or limited access to power. We empower them by offering an affordable and clean energy service to enhance their businesses and/or improve their standards of living. We engage an agent in a village (“Agent”) as the charging station to distribute the product to customers.
Job Summary: We are looking for motivated and capable Customer Support Officers who will provide assistance to our growing number of agents.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer Support Office will act as a link between the customers/agents and WASSHA through direct communication and through WASSHA’s Marketing Representatives (MRs).
- They will contribute to the sales of customers/agents in charge by understanding sales history, interacting with customers in order to increase sales, as well as timely address and/or report customer issues in order to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Support the Marketing representatives in the field to complete tasks which are assigned to them so that they can contribute to the sales.
Interacting with the Customers/Agents
- Analysing the agent’s sales history and the reason behind it by regularly calling up the agents and/or gathering information through the MRs.
- Contribute directly to the sales by explaining WASSHA’s policies to the agent/customer and convincing the agent for higher sales.
- Explain the company’s values and policies to improve agent/customer understanding
- Receive incoming calls from agents/customers and troubleshooting to solve any customer related issues.
- Report information gathered from customers to immediate supervisor and sometimes the management and follow up to ensure and take responsibility that the reported queries are resolved.
Supporting Marketing Representatives
- Supporting Marketing Representatives (MR) working in the field by responding to any queries they have.
- Checking task completion status of MRs assigned and notifying them of their progress and constantly remind them of any required actions so as to successfully complete the daily assigned tasks.
- Following through with the MR until their day ends, on other specific supporting tasks defined in the CSO Manual.
- Navigating through systems such as the WASSHA’s Sales Dashboard, google maps, MR task management tools in order to: update agent’s sales history, issue commissions to agents, monitor the MR’s progress,
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Previous experience working in a call center (more than 1 year)
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Basic computer skills including typing and using spreadsheets
- PC skill (spreadsheets)
- Computer literacy
- Language: Standard: Luganda, English. At least able to speak one or more Ugandan language such as: Runyakitara, Kifumbira, Rhukonjo, Luo preferably Alur.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs, application letters and academic transcripts in PDF to email@example.com
Prompt applicants will be considered first.
Ensure to indicate the JOB TITLE in the SUBJECT HEAD of the email.
Deadline: 20th April 2023