Pinnacle Security Ltd (PSL) is 100% Ugandan owned company that is involved in the provision of bespoke security, risk management, firefighting and emergency response solutions in the East African region.
Pinnacle Security Ltd has been contracted by TotalEnergies E&P Uganda to provide Emergency and Fire-Fighting Services for the Tilenga Development Project operated by Total Energies E&P Uganda. The project is located in Buliisa and Nwoya districts.
PSL therefore hereby invites suitable Ugandans to fill the following positions on the Emergency Response and Fire Fighting Services on the Tilenga Project.
Emergency response coordinator (2 vacancies)
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Management Qualification in emergency management
• Minimum 10 years’ working experience as fire fighter and emergency response team leader
• Minimum 5 years’ working experience in Oil and Gas
• Practitioner Certificates attained
• Computer literate
• Must be physically fit i.e. present a medical fitness certificate
• Knowledge of fire truck and its operation is mandatory
• Proficiency in English is a requirement, French an added advantage
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Advise the client on fire prevention strategies
• Coordinate any emergency between the client and the emergency response teams
• Report incident, accidents.
• Conduct audits and inspections on procedures, PPE, equipment.
• Conduct drills twice a quarter for camps and airfields.
• Attend meetings as scheduled e.g. with various business representatives
• Update the supervisors on trends and innovations in fire safety practices that could impact the services
• Keep an updated log of reporting times at the various duty stations allocated and ensure that incidents are responded to within the stipulated time frames
• Ensure that the fire crew has sufficient resources to respond to emergency situations
• Minimize equipment downtown by ensuring that equipment maintenance services are done and that records of the same are kept
• Report all incidents as soon as they occur and ensure that investigations are done and actions put in place to avoid reoccurrence
• Ensure proper disposal of wastes generated in performance of the services
• Ensure that all emergency response activities are met
• Regular promotion of fire safety talks Demonstration of the use of firefighting equipment
• Working with police and other agencies to promote the fire safety activities
All applications inclusive of application letter, C.V and certified academic documents should be sent by email to email@example.com or physically to the address below:
The Human Resource Manager
Pinnacle Security Limited
P.O. Box 33726 Kampala, Uganda
Plot 442 & 443 Massionatees, off Kironde Road Muyenga
ONLY APPLICATIONS RECEIVED THROUGH THE STATED FORUMS WILL BE CONSIDERED
Deadline is Friday 28th April 2023. Shortlisting begins immediately and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Candidates applying for the advertised positions will be selected on merit. To know more about Pinnacle Security Ltd, please visit our website www.pinnaclegroup.co.ug