Job Title: Civil Surveyor
Organization: China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Co., Ltd.
Duty Station: Initially start from Kampala Office and later will relocate to project sites (Hoima, Kakumiro Mubende, Masaka & Kyotera), Uganda
China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Co., Ltd. (hereinafter abbreviated as CPP) is a professional company specialized in construction for energy storage and transportation, devoting itself to delivering quality project and service thus to create wealth and value for the society. China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Co. (U), Ltd was established on 31st November 2014. The company, invites experienced and reputable candidates to apply for the position of Permit Assistant based in Uganda.
Job Summary: The company, invites experienced and reputable candidates to apply for the position of Civil Surveyor based in Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct pre-work safety analysis, learn and be familiar with engineering surveying process regulations.
- Wear labor protection equipment, and prepare construction materials and communication equipment.
- Check whether the debugging equipment, power supply, communication equipment and other tools are normal.
- Strictly follow the engineering surveyor’s construction process regulations to carry out surveying and construction operations. (Internal and external)
- Conduct self-inspection and self-inspection on the measurement site and measurement data, and record, register and record.
- Turn off the power of the instrument, put away the power cord, tools, remaining materials and other supplies, and clean up the work site.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 3 years working experience.
- Registered land surveyors, licensed and recognized by the Uganda Surveyors’ Registration Board (SRB)
- Familiar with GPS, LEVEL, THEODOLITE, TOTAL STATION
- Proficient in English Language.
- Be familiar with construction standards and operation of related equipment such as GPS RTK, TOTAL STATION, and level.
- Candidates from project located areas (Hoima, Kakumiro Mubende, Masaka & Kyotera) will be preferred.
- Successful candidates with relevant experience and recognized expertise in large onshore/offshore oil and gas EPC projects will be preferred.
- The working environment is multicultural and demands considerable experience in the project process working with International Clients and Contractors.
- Strong communication skills, fluent spoken and written English, and Chinese competency will be a plus.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested Ugandans with the capacity and willingness to work with CPP in the position mentioned above should send application and CV to CPP Human Resource Office through e-mail: CPPUGrecruitment@cpptz.com
Subject of the email should be Job Application for Land Surveyor _NAME.
NB: Women are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 30th April 2023
NB: If you have not been contacted directly within two weeks of your application, then you have not been successful. In support of our commitment to the development of the local community, Ugandan national applicants will be given priority.