Job Title: Customer Service Assistant (2 Fresher Jobs)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Britam is a leading diversified financial services group, listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange. The group has interests across the East African region and offers a wide range of financial products and services in Insurance, Asset Management, Banking and Property. The product range includes life, health and general insurance, pensions, unit trusts, investment planning, wealth management, off-shore investments, retirement planning, discretionary portfolio management, property development and private equity.
Job Summary: The Customer Service Assistant will be in charge of processing all transactions for Britam Asset Managers Company, and ensure that all customer queries and requests are carried out within the set guidelines and targets for Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling all incoming customer queries and questions and resolving customer complaints
- Providing the appropriate service and information or referring clients to another department
- Referring problematic issues that they cannot solve to management
- Maintaining an accurate Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database by entering and updating client information
- Verify the documents and communicate on any non-compliant documents for follow up
- Timely processing customer’s redemption requests within the company’s TAT
- Adhering to a company’s policies and procedures at all times when assisting customers
- Be the first line contact for all the clients. Act as the focal point for all information about the clients and mobilize of company services.
- Ensure acquisition of full KYC for clients and carry out data entry
- Update client Reports and upload and index client information into Fortis.
- Coordinate with other Britam departments on activities and events
- Manage, update and track calendars
- Organize and manage BAM Uganda Events
- Comply with statutory and other relevant regulatory bodies in Uganda
- Delegated Authority: As per the approved Delegated Authority Matrix
- Performs any other duties as required
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in customer care services is an added advantage
- One year of related work experience
- Market knowledge and understanding of the financial services industry
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Effective communication and Customer relationship skills for long-term association.
- Problem Solving skills and attention to detail
- MS Office efficiency
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 23rd April 2023