Job Title: Development Officer
Organisation: COSL Uganda SMC-Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
China Oilfield Services Limited (COSL) is the leading integrated oilfield services providers in the Asian offshore market. COSL’s four main services divisions—Geophysical Services, Drilling Services, Well Services, and Marine and Transportation Services—cover the exploration, development, and production phases of the oil and gas industry.
Job Summary: The Development Officer will be responsible for collecting & updating customer information & market information, cooperating with the customer to formulate the marketing development strategies and reports, implementing market development plans, and carrying out market development in Uganda and Africa region. Formulate customer visit plans, and customer satisfaction assessments, handle customer suggestions, opinions, and other related work to ensure continuous and efficient market activity. The incumbent will be responsible for company brand building, cooperating with the team members, & organizing the marketing department team building.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for collecting and updating customer information and market information, cooperating with the customer to formulate marketing development strategies and reports.
- Responsible for the implementation of the market development plan.
- Responsible for formulating the annual customer visit plan, and coordinating for implementation of market business and major project exchanges.
- Responsible for organizing the implementation and guiding the customer satisfaction evaluation.
- Responsible for handling customer suggestions, comments, and complaints. Responsible for organizing the market brand building of the company, and assisting in planning major marketing activities and conferences.
- Responsible for instructing market employees to maintain and develop regional markets.
- Responsible for company brand building, cooperating with the team members and organizing the marketing department team building.
- Completing other tasks assigned by the department manager.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree or above. Petroleum Engineering, International Business, or the related fields
- At least one year of work experience in the Petroleum Industry, have management and marketing experience.
- Have oil exploration or development field knowledge, Marketing development knowledge.
- Familiar with oil field operation and can conduct business promotion independently; Familiar with IOC bidding procedures;
- Familiar with computer skills and paper works.
- Strong learning ability, systematic thinking and analysis, and judgment ability; Strong public relations skills, communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of oral English and business English writing;
- Aged 45 and below.
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online at the link below
- Click on the job position, the click “Apply”
- Create a profile and login
- Fill in your details and thereafter upload your CV.
NOTE: This system is designed primarily to collect applicants’ details and their CVs. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted with further details on how to proceed.
Deadline: 2nd May 2023