Job Title: Certification Officer
Organisation: Agri Exim Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Agri Exim Limited is a supplier of certified organic commodities sourced globally. The rich diversity in our supply chain enables us to deliver both small and large orders customized on multiple, physical and chemical parameters.
Job Summary: The Certification Officer will ensure the projects are compliant and with updated documentation necessary for certification compliances.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make regular reports on factory progress on matters related to certification compliance and transaction certificates applications
- Carry out internal audits of the factory/processing unit from time to time to ensure information/traceability details as submitted for TC application are accurately recorded and always maintained.
- Ensures that the external audit for the factory/processing unit goes smoothly by coordinating with all responsible personnel and assisting in the whole process.
- Assisting on the field Project Transaction Certificates Applications by ensuring all background work and documentation required is in place.
- Ensure traceability details for all commodities are in place and readily available.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelors’ degree in any field. Agriculture an added advantage
- Three years of experience for Organic business
- Ability to work in a high growth and dynamic business environment.
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-Motivated/Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent training skills
How to Apply:
All interested candidates should submit their CV and application letter to: HR@agrieximfze.com
Deadline: 28th April 2023
Note: Do not make any payment to any individual / agency for securing employment with us. Agri Exim Limited does not ask for money transfers or payments from job applicants during ANY stage of the recruitment exercise.