Organisation: Finance Trust Bank (FTB)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports: Branch Operations Supervisor
Finance Trust Bank (FTB) was licensed as a Tier 1 Commercial Bank on 11th November, 2013, taking over the financial services business of Uganda Finance Trust Limited (MDI). Today, Finance Trust Bank is a fully-fledged commercial bank serving a clientele of over 500,000 depositors and over 37,000 borrowers, through a network of 34 branches countrywide. The bank oﬀers a variety of Products and services including; Savings, Current accounts, Loans, Money transfer services and Bills payments to its target market which comprises of micro, small and medium entrepreneurs, salary earners and youth.
Job Summary: The Banking Assistant will perform cash and non-cash transactions while providing best services to customers in conformity with established policies and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing payments (cheque, cash, e-payments) and withdraws as presented by the customer and check that all transactions are processed with all the relevant required documentation and in line with Banking transaction guidelines and policies.
- Responsible for ATM replenishment and perform reconciliation in a timely manner
- Effect cash transfer to/from Bank’s Vault in line with the established procedures and within prudential limits
- File and archive physical documents as per guidelines
- Keep information related to Customer transactions confidential/oath of secrecy
- Perform timely till and checks reconciliation daily
- Cross sell Bank products (Lead generation)
- Reduce payments of cash transactions within ATM limits
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Finance Trust Bank (FTB) Bank Assistant job must hold a Bachelor’s Degree obtained from a recognized institution.
- Strong skills in influencing others and relationship building
- Ability to demonstrate positive image and up hold the Bank’s value
- Ability to effectively with multifunctional teams
- High integrity and sense of confidentiality.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and team work skills.
- Smart personal presentation skills.
- Ability to work under stressful conditions
- Good customer service skills.
- Willingness to work upcountry and/or at any branch of the Bank is a requirement.
NB: The position carries an attractive salary and benefits package.
How to Apply:
All Suitably qualified candidates should address their application to Head, Human Resource, Finance Trust Bank, TWED PLAZA, Plot 22B, Lumumba Avenue, Kampala, Uganda, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. as well as photocopies of academic testimonials, and a CV. The CV should include telephone contacts and email addresses of three referees, one of who should be the most recent employer.
Deadline: 28th April 2023
Please note that in line with the Bank procedures, no job offers are made online.