Company: Jolems Investments Limited
Designation: Production supervisor
Department: Production – JIL
Staffing Plan: JIL Staff Plan 2023
The Production Supervisor will implement the production operation plan, monitor processing flows and supervise machine operators
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure that the products are produced on time and of good quality.
• Identify production best practices and Innovations.
• Monitor and report variances against production demand plan on a daily basis.
• Report production deviations against expected outputs and take action within agreed time frames.
• Quarterly review of all team members against out-puts
• Implement the health and safety guidelines in the plant.
• Communicate machine operation procedures to all personnel
• Participate in development and improvement of materials specifications
• Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment
• Monitoring personnel and resources
• Capture daily production data into the company database
• Identifying training needs
• Monitor inventory and prepare requisitions for raw materials and spare parts
• Prepare daily production reports
• Perform duties assigned by the Assistant Production Manager
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The applicant must hold a diploma or degree in technical, engineering or equivalents.
• A relevant post-graduate qualifications is an added advantage
• QMS related training and exposure will be an added advantage
• A minimum of three years’ experience in a busy beverage or FMCG manufacturing environment with at least two years at supervisory level.
• Highly motivated and ability to perform and deliver under a stressful and target-oriented environment
• Result-oriented and excellent communication skills,
• Skills in conducting safety tests and removing potential hazards
• Good research and analytical skills
• Awareness of factory safety & health regulation