Our client, Tunga Nutrition Uganda Limited is a joint venture business of Nutreco BV and Unga Group Plc. Established in March 2022, the business distributes animal nutritional products from the parent companies and is currently building a state- of-the-art animal feed and concentrate production facility at Plot M229, factory close in the Ntinda Industrial area of Kampala, that is due to start operations in Quarter 3 of 2023. The feed production facility will be tapping into local input supply chains to produce the famous Hendrix brand of concentrates and animal feed.
Tunga Nutrition is recruiting staff to join its production facility and if you would like to be part of this exciting new venture, below are the positions we are seeking to fill:
Pellet Press Operator:
These roles will be responsible for ensuring the continuous running of the plant’s production processes.
• Technical educational background preferably in mechanical discipline, minimum Diploma level
• Good level of English written and spoken
• Experience of working in a manufacturing environment, ideally within a Feed Mill as a Pellet press/ mill operator
• Ability to listen to direction and make decisions
• Ability to prioritise and to work to deadlines
• Good health and safety awareness
• Continuous improvement and ‘can do’ mind-set
• Effective communication skills
Interested applicants can apply for this position by sending copies of their academic documents, resume and cover letter to the Human Capital Consultant, Inspire Talent by email on email@example.com by 8th May 2023.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.